Home Inspection in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
A home inspection is an objective visual examination of the home, which includes the physical structure and systems of your prospective home, from the roof to the foundation. Home Analyzers will educate you on the individual characteristics of the home and identify the need for any major repairs before you buy, so you can minimize unpleasant surprises and difficulties.
As a home buyer, one of the greatest challenges faced is to find a qualified Home Inspector. We are AHIT certified and as such we exceed the minimum requirements of the state of Mississippi. It is so important for home buyers to carefully select a Home Inspector who is experienced and qualified. Choosing the right inspector could mean substantial cost avoidance for you. Relax . . . You can feel comfortable selecting Home Analyzers to be your Home Inspector . . . and here are just a few reasons why!
- Engineering Background: With a Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineering and more than 10 years experience working in the residential building products industry, we are uniquely qualified to inspect your future home with a high degree of competence, precision and attention to detail.
- AHIT Certified: We are certified by the American Home Inspection Training Institute. The State of Mississippi requires its inspectors to complete a minimum 60 hour study course prior to obtaining license in the state. Our training at AHIT included a 300 hour study course which included a series of rigorous technical exams.
- Credentials: Home Analyzers is an independently owned and operated franchise. Both Tennessee and Mississippi require Home Inspectors to be licensed to perform home inspections. Home Analyzers has earned the Tennessee licenses for inspecting new construction and existing homes and Mississippi license for inspecting existing homes.
- Reports: Our inspection reports are easy to understand and include digital photographs. Our commitment to you is that we will email the complete report to you within 24 hours of the inspection. The inspection report is fair, objective, and comprehensive. If you attend the inspection you will be given a verbal summary report at the conclusion of the inspection.
- Impartial: We have no affiliations with contractors. We work for you, the home buyer. We encourage you to accompany us during the inspection process so you may ask questions and learn first-hand about your potential new home.
- Insured and Trustworthy: Home Analyzers carries liability insurance, errors and omissions insurance and we are bonded. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.
We adhere to ASHI guidelines and our home inspections include a review of more than 400 items. Following is a partial listing.
- Heating System
- Central Air Conditioning System (temperature permitting)
- Interior Plumbing
- Electrical Systems
- Attic and Visible Insulation
- Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Windows and Doors
- Basement and/or Crawl Spaces
- The Visible Structures of the Home
Note: Testing for environmental concerns such as lead, radon, mold, asbestos, etc. is not part of our home inspection. These are highly specialized tests and should be conducted by qualified resources. Please see our resource links to learn more.
6068 US Hwy 98
Hattiesburg, MS 39402